In response to the Coronavirus pandemic and following feedback from a number of healthcare operators, the IMC and Lincat teams have joined forces to develop a Mobile Hand Wash Station for organisations who need to add to their existing hand wash facilities but don’t have a power supply available for where it needs to be located.
Mobile Hand Wash Station Code: F63/503 Only £375
- Provides hand washing facility in locations where mains water and electricity aren't available.
- Ideal for increasing hand washing facilities wherever required - just fill and go.
- Large 20 litre water tank, which is double the capacity of most models currently available.
- The foot operated pump allows the user to dispense just the required amount of water with no need for hand contact with the tap maximising hygiene.
- Dispenses up to 100ml per foot press, delivering 200 dispenses from one full tank.
- Internal waste collection - no need for drainage.
- The water and waste tanks are easily removed for refilling and emptying. Both are accessed from the front so once the hand wash is in position there is no need to move unit.
- Large wheels and handle make hand wash station quick and easy to move.
- The IMC Mobile Hand Wash Station is more than just a sink, with its splashback, soap dispenser and paper towel holder as well as the optional waste bin ring it is a fully mobile all in one compact solution which can be located anywhere.
- A robust and hygienic stainless steel construction, large wheels and a handle make the IMC Mobile Hand Wash Station quick and easy to manoeuvre.